Monday, October 25, 2010

Cupcakes, Candies, Ice Cream, FABOOSH!

On Thursday my sister asked me if I could help her with her Halloween costume and of course I jumped to the opportunity. Mainly because it involved over sized sweets & treats but also that my sister is my best friend :o) 

So right after work Travie picked me up and we were off to Micheal's for the supplies. Travie usually dreads going to Micheal's with me but he got lost in the Halloween decorations while I hunted for all of the right stuff. 

Here is the picture I got the inspiration from...

After playing in Micheal's for over an hour, we finally made it home. I took the pups out, fed them, locked the jeddia gate (puppy gate) and sat down to start making the accessories for the costume. 

I started with the ice cream cone then the little hard candies. After facetiming with Soggies (sister) a million times, I was too concentrated to stop and take a lot of photos although I did capture a couple...



I'll try and upload more pictures soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment